...♥♥♥ Welcome to my blog!If you want to know me better,read.those who do not,better skip.. :)) ♥♥♥...

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

wake me up when september ends!


wew!days from now, I'm turning 18! I feel so excited.Excited not because I will be having a small party but I'm in legal age. I'm going to vote. I'm allowed to get married!haha!but not now. (aral.aral.aral.) tss.. :))


Yesterday, I went to Rochelle's house.(she's one of my closest friend) She invited me to watch her debut party last march.I'm part of it anyway..Then, as the video plays. I start having my imagination.I'm dreaming about what to happen on my birthday and everything. okay. I'm not dreaming to have a very fabulous party. All I want is, I'm with the people who have been part of my life.

My dream debut is:
*I have a special dance with Papa..
*Inspirational message from Mama and 2 Lola.
*18 wishes from my Girl Friends.
*18 dance with my Boy Friends.
*Song from my Besties.(tangangerkz)
*18  pink candles to blow.
*18 pink roses.
*Personalized cake. ( happy 18th birthay yang-yang)

Last night, I had a conversation with my mom. We're talking about my upcoming *hmm*. I said to her that my friends will help me to prepare for my birthday and she just gave her smile to me. :) anu kaya yun?I asked her if she can cook my favorite viands.....blah.blah.blah.. The only words that she said was, where I will be going to celebrate it? When? and yes! she anwered my question. she will cook! Thanks Mamang! :))

This morning, I told my friends about it and they said, they will help me. e e eh. Thank you din sa inyo!!
hmm. Last Monday, me and my besh was talking about it also, I asked her a favor if she can give me 18 pink ballons with my printed name and yes! She deal with me!demaning huh! ahaha. Thank you besh ku!  And Xyndey, my Friend told me that she will give me a tarpaulin.ei. lamat ganda!

hmm.so now, I'm saying my heartfelt gratitude for all of u.ahahaha. 
THANK YOU! ;D


kanina:
F1:may magka-uyab na talaga ngayon.haha.
Y: hmm..
F2:ngayon mu na pala siya sagutin noh?ui.
Y: (speechless)

*end*

No comments:

Post a Comment

every comment that is given to me is much appreciated.Your complement is my pleasure.. :))