...♥♥♥ Welcome to my blog!If you want to know me better,read.those who do not,better skip.. :)) ♥♥♥...

Thursday, September 3, 2009

admiration at first smile...

e e eh..
e e eh.

happy.happy.
hmm:))

For another time, I saw my new met crush. :D and for that reason,I can't refuse to smile.
eeeeeeeeeeee.. :D until now,I still can't get over from the moment he gave his smile to me.even it is just a foretaste.its a BIG BIG DEAL. haha!

okay.I knew something and I can say world is too small for us.I mean me.hehe. Mr.**** is a cousin of one of my besties.See,Destiny!haha.just a steps,I will be into him.naks!just kidding. I just admired him.He's good in guitar.He can play the songs I like.The smile that captivated me.haha!. :D I just admired him and that's all.no extentions.
I met this guy on a sunny day in August with his friends and that friends is a friend of mine too.get it?hehe.
They introduce Him to me.. and that day, the name ****yang was combined.hihi. *kilig*

Well,I just hope we bacame friends!as in close friend!haha!ambisyosa!
yes.close friend.there's nothing wrong with it unless other people don't give something malicious about it.

last night,we also had a moment.haha. saglit lang yun.isang message.
I send him a message which is a group message.
this is the message..
"roses r red,violets r blu.
sugar is sweet and so I am too.
coldnyt! :)).."
then he replied,
"gudnyt din yang2. :)"
hahaha.nawala antok ko..
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

every comment that is given to me is much appreciated.Your complement is my pleasure.. :))