...♥♥♥ Welcome to my blog!If you want to know me better,read.those who do not,better skip.. :)) ♥♥♥...

Thursday, September 3, 2009

set of rules

Since I already prearranged my blog.I lay down some duties for me to do.

There are the following:
-I ought to be Honest for everything I will write.
( I know within me that being honest is one way of cleansing the heart.):)
-I ought to post 2 or more blogs in a week.
(I will try to do everything just to share my daily life's story.hihi.)
-I ought to add new links not less than 5 a week.
-I should not copy other's work unless there's no permission from them.
(I believe that stealing is a crime.)


The above listed are some of those rules I 'd made.

ps:correct my grammar if it is incorrect.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

every comment that is given to me is much appreciated.Your complement is my pleasure.. :))