...♥♥♥ Welcome to my blog!If you want to know me better,read.those who do not,better skip.. :)) ♥♥♥...

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Me, myself and I...

wee.anyway,this is my new acount here in blogspot.I'll be going to cancel the old one beacause of some reasons.
Btw, before everything else.I would like to introduce first my self.who am I?Well,it's hard for me to tell the things about me because I know,there still something about me that I do not yet see.
okay.so much for intro...
I am Czarinna Mae V. Casimina.Upcoming lady this coming October 1,2009.I will be a future nutritionist dietitian..(I'm striving to become one).I'm fond of writing and I think it's my forte to write everything.My most wanted color is PINK.Praying every night,readind books,listening to music, going to church every sunday is a must for me.Strolling, texting, net surfing is a habit!haha!well,when it comes to my inner core, I comprises sort of attitudes which other people sometimes misunderstood.."you're hot and you're cold..you're yes and you're no..you're in and you're out"in short,I'm MOODY.This is the best thing that describes me.


 
This is me.It's all up to you what can you say about me.I live my life to the fullest.I don't let criticism pull me down! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

every comment that is given to me is much appreciated.Your complement is my pleasure.. :))