...♥♥♥ Welcome to my blog!If you want to know me better,read.those who do not,better skip.. :)) ♥♥♥...

Saturday, September 12, 2009

flippant. am i?


 Things are getting harder and I need to be serious about it. One of my mentors told me that I’m not grave about the life that I live. I look like a boat without a direction. If you could only see me these previous days, you might say I’m carefree. Something happened to me and I’m not expecting it to happen. I thought everything is alright… I thought we will be okay… but its not. Everything turns into something that I can’t understand. I’m trying to comprehend it anyway. Tss.Okay. If this is all we could be then, better go away. I’ll be happy more without you.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

every comment that is given to me is much appreciated.Your complement is my pleasure.. :))