...♥♥♥ Welcome to my blog!If you want to know me better,read.those who do not,better skip.. :)) ♥♥♥...

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Escape from Ennui. . .

I'm on the midst of boredom now and I don't know where and when to stop this. I'm thinking anything that is possible to happen.What if I can't  finish my study, what if I'll die tomorrow, what if my love ones left me.what if I get pregy in the wrong time.blah.blah.blah. Full of what ifs. For me, it's my natures question. WHAT IF! Anyway, there are some aspects in me that I can say I'm a pessismistic. I'm the type of person who thinks negative before positive things and I know it is bad because as one of my mentors said, "thinking has a power to do anything" and yes! it's true. hmp.well, I'm trying to be optimistic.
 Everytime I'm on a monotony point, I'm looking for anything that would make my mind busy and avoid thinking those unenthusiastic things. And I think, the thing that could only take me from boredom is surfing net. Whenever I'm in the cyber world, I dwell on editing pictures. For you to see these pictures.I will share it.


I-
I used this as my personal background in my friendster account.
Among th edited pictures that I have made,this is one of my favorite.


II-
I made this during my heart aches. :)
This picture is a product of boredom.haha!
III-
I used the lyrics of the song "Your Call"
INLAB PART 1.


IV-
I used the lyrics of the song "Long Distance"
I love this song so much. :)
 ♥
inlab part 2!
Edited by: Yours truly..
Model:Yours truly..
Taken by: Yours truly.
haha.trying hard magpaka-expert. :)


These are some of the pictures that I've edited. I know I'm not that good but I'm tyring to become one. haha.
(END)

1 comment:

  1. I feel you. I over-think always. Nice editing! I like how the second one is simple but heart full, though you were heart broken that time. :)

    ReplyDelete

every comment that is given to me is much appreciated.Your complement is my pleasure.. :))