...♥♥♥ Welcome to my blog!If you want to know me better,read.those who do not,better skip.. :)) ♥♥♥...

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy birthday---Fireworks!

             On the 1st day of October is my birthday.It's always worth remembering everytime I celebrate it. I guess,my birthday this year is not only woth to remember but it is one of the unforgettable moment happened to me. Aside from the reason that was my 18th birthday,it's unforgettable because I celebrated the whole day with my college friends and we spend most of our time in our school.I enjoyed it so much though something happened to me for the 3rd time.Foolishness attacked me again.haha.My body cells were just excited to see the fireworks that night.okay.for you to know,my birthday is our school foundation anniversary also.Of course, celebrating it is one of the most awaited event in our school.Back to the topic, It was night when me and my friends were hanging around.While waiting for the fireworks display,we took our dinner.Unluckily, as we eating,(sa canteen kami kumain) the fireworks started.hmp.very wrong timing. but taking our dinner is not a hindrance for us not to see the display.Some of my friends run fast.mga igno.haha. even me,I run.and because of being hurry, I forgot to STOP.LOOK.and LISTEN.As I crossed the street of our school,my friend yelled.saying the words..."yang!motor!!!" so,for that reason, I felt shock! I stopped running!I fall down.ako'y napaupo sa daan!grr. daming tao non,pero konte lang nakapansin.Mga kaibigan ko lang ata. ATA! okay. the lesson is, go away from harm. STOP.LOOK and LISTEN.and lastly, add some care for you self.eto pa, kapag birthday o kaya kahit anong event meron ka.dapat daw mag ingat lalo kasi malapit sa aksidente.hmm.pamahiin.pero totoo! Agree ako dito!haha!okay.My birthday this year was sooo happy.My sessionista barkada didn't have the plan to have tagay!MIRACLE!haha!


During my birthday,we took pictures too..some of them are:


new found friends from COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING!
:)


emote with tagay friends.



sessionista friends...



tsaraan!picture taking with mr. EWAN!
e e eh.crush ng friend ko to.haha!isali mo nalan din ako!
hehe..

:)

^
^---these are some of the pictures that we had during my birthday..

my debut party pictures soon!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

every comment that is given to me is much appreciated.Your complement is my pleasure.. :))